Pages

Friday, July 13, 2007

I have decided to play a bluff. I am waiting for my result from IBA n even if a do get admitted I am not going there. LUMS has already put me on a waiting list n I am not going to continue my current subject of choice. So I am virtualy confused as what to do. Most of the people who can afford, go abroad or just simply buy their way into different institutions. Is this divine justice or what !!!!!!!

No comments: