Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Concerned after NRO

The court passed its decision regarding NRO. This was a major relief for me and my mates too... this decision had us at the edges of our seats... it still has us by the throats... The country may go through a political upheaval... :s

But that is the least of our worriers... the top question in our minds now is... "papers delay hoae kya?" this
dammed question has been haunting us... me specially... I still havn't finished management and then I have to do law and economics... mana bcom hai... but for me... failing in CA is enough... dobara nahi fail hona... kisi bhe cheez mein... God please help :'( ... I just need to get a conformation about the delay...

But come to think of it, it feels ironic... the country my go through another upheaval and I am worried about my papers... selfish... but ...so very very Paki...

No comments: