Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Of Heart Aches and Short Breaths

My mother comes home and she's short of breath as usual... Walking and Climbing the stairs always has that effect on her... Then she complains of fever and severe back pain and head ache. In the evening her pain has aggravated... my mamo comes over-he's a doctor- and all of a sudden we are rushing to cardio... the guys at cardio rule out a heart problem... Every one is a bit eased... After that we get her X-Rayd... The X-Ray simply shows pneumonia... She's now an a course of meds for that... well at least it wasn't a myocardial infraction...

I have come to an understanding after this... EVERY ONE NEEDS A MOMENT OF AGONY AND CONFUSION. Your true self comes out in that moment... even if it is just for that moment... still you get to see your true self... I got to see myself... and I hate my true self... I hate it...

TO HELL WITH THIS WORLD AND ALL THE DEMONS IN IT...

No comments: