Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Reform

All that is happening around me... All the incidents and events that have happened... They all have had a very very significant impact on me... I have decided to remold myself. By remolding myself I do not mean that I'll change my personality... just that I'll change my point of view about some things.

Those things are as follows(appearing in increasing order of importance)


5. Without studying no one can succeed, no matter how intelligent.
4. I person can change his own fate if the person truly tries.
3. Life is not a bed of roses, it is a sea of fire.
2. There is no such thing as fallen angels fighting by one's side... I was thinking like a schizophrenic madman.
1. I was neutral but not I have decided to support Zaid Hamid... the guy's a genius.

No comments: