Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Revz

I should be studying but what do I actually do? I go about visiting my friends and listening to songs... Whats more I Don't just listen to them, I am so farigh that I actually reverse them and then listen to them... and the things you hear when your tired... I mean the songs had these freaky sounds, you know the type of sounds these songs have like a scream or a screech, well reverse them and the f***ing screams go away and words appear. and I honestly heard urdu or arabic or hebrew, one of these languages to that effect... I mean its an english song!!! Goddammit. I don't get it... whats with being let free... all I heard was mostly like, "let me free, wish me out"... what he hell is that!!!


It was fun though... creepy but fun...

Ooo and Marilyn Manson rocks....


3 comments:

Ally said...

Nice blog,your writing is good =)

uglyduckling91 said...

Hey! That's what I do! =D

s3ayA said...

@ally: thnkx :)

@ducky: which was ur favorite revd track?