Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sweet potato and Pumpkin Sandwich

I sweet potato and pumpkin sandwich is really really tasty. And Its also not that much of an effort to make.

Last night I went to do an all nighter combine study at a friends place... the 1st 30 minutes were easy to bear time just flew by. Then the study began... Dread I tell you, pure dread... I have a damn headache right now... I can't remember a useful thing from last night, except for the fact that I managed to solve a question that took me about 10 minutes. Except for that all I remember is talking about Xe and Zaidoo and some Dogs and some other vague stuff... I mean... I could have wasted that night better on the net, But no I had to go to my friends place... Apart from that I remember 2 pranks being played on me, while I was sleeping... YES... I was sleeping the whole damn time, now I remember. I was either sleeping or discussing the aforementioned. Why can't I do what I am suppose to do... Dammit...

Well I guess I'll make another SPAP sandwich and go and catch up on my sleep...