Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Untitleable

I just couldn't think of a title for this one... my class yesterday was a total drag... the communication's teacher just wasted her time and my precious time... she spent 2.30 hrs talking about the current political scenario and taliban and the neo-muslims(she didn't call them that but she talked about them) and shia-sunni and buses and traffic jams... I mean hell she could have just given us an off and every one could have been happy... then in the english language class the teacher did the usual talk-in-english all the time thing, and now he gave this assignment, I have to write an account of my day at home... It was a bit fun, since people started pulling each others legs at the very start if the class...

I spent my five hours writing a prelude and drawing on the top of my page...



it took more time to write the prelude....


hmmm... and the new year is about to end... I gotta find a party to go to...

No comments: