Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Gaylord and Satan Reincarnate

Me and another friend were trying to set a scene for a baithak for some day in the near future cause a friend is leaving for Lahore on Monday, cheers to you bro... when all was said and done... THE GAYLORD had an issue... We have a paper on sunday... So what dude c'mon I mean for God's sake... your just me like or the others.. why the freaking hell would you want to study for BCOM... Bleh... I mean seriously dude...

Omer adios to you bro... and gaylord i'll  f***ing deal with you on sunday...

PS: he's not really gay... I am just calling him that cause he gets pissed we call him that... but seriously bru... studying for BCOM... you deserve to be called the GAYLORD... and I SATAN REINCARNATE will personally f*** you up... DAMN YOU

No comments: