Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Haleem and Paa'ay

Life becomes fun when you want it to be fun... You see beauty when you want to see it... That's what I learned

Last night was awesome... Firstly, I went to a dinner my elder cousin had hosted,the paa'ays were extremely delicious, as if they were made by a gourmet chef... the whole family had gathered...noises all around... I played with the children...and I also saw the pet goat my niece has...

then I went to my mamoo's place... there we made haleem... it was fun as well, the haleem ended up being a bit sour...

On the whole it was fun... and I learned some lessons.

3 comments:

Ally said...

why don't you get a followers box? It'll be easier for us to catch up with your blog =)

Americanising Desi said...

:)

s3ayA said...

thnkx 4 da idea...