Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hymn to Satan

I should have said the hymn to satan and sacrificed my damn friend... the university canceled the paper again... and this time a whole damn hour had passed before the cursed officials realized that the paper had been leaked... I mean those SOBs should have known that... but NO!!! they had to wait a full F***ing hour before they could confirm that fact.... damn them... Now the rumors are that the canceled paper is going to be held on sunday... life...

GOD help us(the poor souls at the mercy of the UoK administration)... oooo yea and this was the first paper that I could have totally aced... I mean like totally... gone straight to the top... A all the way... But no they f***ing had to cancel the damn paper... Oh well... can't fight fate... Just hope its for the best... ;)

2 comments: