Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

i had a paper 2day... i hav a paper 2moro... n 2moro z MONDAY...

I had a paper today, I have a paper tomorrow and tomorrow is Monday. That was my dilemma till yesterday... 2 consecutive papers... that was tiring... Not that I studied much but still it was tiring... Today's paper was easy, I had to cheat only twice and that too just minor rates I got confused with...


Nothing is happening in the country to talk about... Nothing on my mind right now... Oooo yea I just tried to make fries coated with egg and it was not a complete success... It was edible but not the savory meal I was imagining...
I have gotta go to NBP tomorrow to open an account...and then attend the YDP class again... I don't know why I waste 5 hours of life by going there???

3 comments:

RidZ said...

YDP?

ps: I feel so sorry for myself. Omg omg omg! I think I'm gonna drown in my own pool of tears now cuz you made me realise how farigh I am so farigh I wrote this whole para.
bleh.
You're evil xP

s3ayA said...

YDP z benazir bhutto Youth Development Program(aka BBSYDP)...
I get paid 5000 to learn hw to sapeekh english n odr things i already know about... :P ... cool na?

RidZ said...

Hahaha! Awesome yO!