Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Idiots and Racists

Before I thought that idiots and racists are two different breeds of human beings... But recently I learned that racists are idiots... on an altogether different level... they exist on a different plain... on a higher plane... while idiots are just... well their just simply idiots, who can't comprehend anything that if said or fed to them; racists are idiots who think they are the world.. to them the world revolves around them and they hold a profound and deep understanding about the ways of the world and the workings of the Lord...


I mean... who the fuck do you think you are... what the fucking hell do you think you are...

Now I tend to agree with a friend, who said, "in(the racists) ko aik chorahay pay khara kar kay zinda jala day na chahiya *#@*#"... I disagreed and now I CONCUR..