Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Of Blood Shot eyes and a Hair Cut

Ever had Bloody Eyes cause you were very tired... I had them yesterday after the paper... Its as if the exhaustion of the exams suddenly broke down on me... In the evening I went to get a hair cut... I dropped the idea of a wolf's tail and got a nice easy to handle cut... It was strange... starring at your own self with Bloody eyes... But what I don't understand is what's the need for creating a ruckus if I make a little pit stop on my way home... Dad threw a tantrum... I mean so what if I am a hour or two late... I also broke my scandals while jumping the boundary wall :'(.... The Bloody Red Eyes... they made me do it...

Also, My cousins are going hunting today... And I am at home... Damn, life's becoming dull again...this time slowly slowly... But I intend to party tonight... Just pray I get to...

No comments: