Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

A Price too Great

In the beginning I hated it... then I thought what the heck, I get money for this... But now I think that I made the wrong decision... They are affecting me, they are influencing me, I am becoming like them, I am become one of them... those... those f***s who think they know every thing, who think they are the only one's who GOD likes, them... those who think everyone else is a lesser being, those who forget their mortality...

Seriously... this is the first time in my life that I am going to QUIT... for a selfish reason. I will have to quit if I want to save myself, my being... I can't do it... I can't change them... Selfishness and Jealousy are in-gritted into their very existence... I was a bit mad before, but now I am gonna go crazy... they are locked up in their own worlds and they want all others to be the same, locked... enslaved in their own tiny little bubbles...

But you know... I think its my fault as well... I was a bit greedy... I though it was easy money... but now I realize that 5k is a price too great for my being... now I realize, it wasn't my time that I gave to it and them, it was myself...my being that I gave...

I will quit the YDP...and I will see you(all those who I met there) in hell, and hopefully on another plane... 
And I learned there is no such thing as a free lunch... You will always pay a price no matter how smart you are...

No comments: