Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Failed Writer

Last night I bore abuses from my younger brother as I raced against time to finish the report. Hes playing Dragon Age and wants to finish an ending(the game claims to have 8 endings) before his vacations end... I had to mail this report to a friend before 12... after all the blood and soul I put into the researching and analyzing and indexing and then writing the damned report... My friend gets a message concerning what I wrote, "Do you even know how to write? This isn't what I asked for." I mean WTF, the **** could have been more specific, it(it refers to the **** who had asked for the report initially) was totally vague and I did what I understood. The institute with which I am affiliated, did the same thing with my thoroughly researched essay...SCRAPED IT... I mean *grinds teeth* ******. it was a researched and I mean R-E-S-E-A-R-C-H-E-D not some emotional babble... I got this thing here for that...
Sometimes I think I am a failed writer.

No comments: