Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

The Kingdom of Heaven and Law and ....

I was just preparing for my dreaded exams... hopefully this time around I will be able to best the damned thing, so anyways there I was, trying to cram in the sections in the bare acts and listening to songs, when all of a sudden, out of no where, the sound tracks for the kingdom of start playing... the sound is nice and soothing (the movie is cool too) and suddenly my mind comes into focus... I am suddenly remembering what I reading, I actually start doing what I was trying to do. Then a thought comes to my mind... there must be some connection, between the sound tracks and the sections in the bare acts. There must have been some sort of issue about law back at that time that started the wars and crusades and what-not... what heck... its history now.

The last track Light of the Life is soooo awesome... it feels like some sufi track...

I got my admit card today... these things can not... and I repeat CAN NOT let a person live in peace... I have different centers for both my papers... DAMN DAMN DAMN


And Also I had another epiphany... this one said...change ur schedule dumbass, u dnt need that much sleep.
 
On the brighter side, almost finished with my preparation of law... 4 more acts to go, then I start economics... sounds cool na !!!???!!! ahhh my life is full of excitement... blah... bh******* ********* ****** ****** ***** ******** ******

1 comment:

Ally said...

good luck with the exams