Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

FatMan, LittleBoy and the Atomic Bomb

I was just researching on the net when I came across an interesting piece of information. Henry Truman is the man who practically brought the United Nations into existence, and he was also the guy who ordered that the populations of Hiroshima and Nagasaki be decimated nuclearly. Now that's hypocrisy and we call our leaders bad and what not...

Something is seriously seriously wrong with this place and the people in it. Consider the facts, gouge the truth, then mix them together, distort what you get, let it rot and you the this nation... wow...

On a lighter note... I gots money and I am almost debt free now...... just a small little debt left... I'll pay that little debt later... may be tomorrow or the day after that... and then I gotta collect a little debt... life becomes easier when you got sweet dough, no? all I gotta worry about now is theft... nothing else... and its hot today...

gotta get back to work... but what the hell were they thinking naming those monsters names like FatMan and LittleBoy, I bet they got more named something like OldmanMolester, BootyRider, HumperMaid, LowDown or HighUp or something pathetic in that category... seriously... these people got no imagination... seriously... I sure hope there ain't no nuclear war... otherwise we'll get to headlines like... someone-something has launched CherryDude on someplacesomewhere...

its messed up... this world... seriously... getting me, u are?

No comments: