Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I hate i-know-more-than-you type of people

It literally pisses me off... why do people do that, I mean... its okay, once in a while, but not every time... I know this dude and hes like i-know-everything... WTF WTF WTF... get lost... But what really irked me off was his statement... I assure you that my class materials are more academical, even though I didn't have time to look at them... WTF does he mean .... M gonna... (&*&**$&#(@@#()*)(@#...


n I am thinking of learning esperanza... its a short little language, quite like french and spanish actually...

And why is everyone so hyped about shoaib malik and sania mirza these days... don't you people have anything better to do than this... its like we got no other worries like poverty and power outages and etc etc ...

No comments: