Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Pigs that fly

PIGS THAT FLY... I always wanted to use that, and I just the did...

Why are nations so proud and arrogant, why can't they just accept that they were wrong and now they have fallen, no longer do they have the seat of power and the eye of the world set upon them.

I mean we don't accept the fact that we did bad with the bengalis, the indians don't accept the fact that injustices were done with the moaists and the tamils... americans dont accept the fact that half their leaders were facist selfish pigs trying to make it big for themselves... the brits dont accept they are no longer the empire... the arabs dont accept they still deal in slave trade... and the list goes on and on and on.... I mean why cant we just accept our failures...

This epiphany just did dawn on me... i came as a result of a debate... it was about the incident and A-bomb... I mean accept it they were gross injustices against humanity, Nuuu...!!! you have to go waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy off the track just to prove your right... you I could use the same logic and prove that your just another mistake of humanity and a crime against nature... But do I do that? N.O. I accept your existence, so why cant you accept the these were mistakes...

*long deep breath* Well off to play the devil's advocate again... I don't know why, but I love that game...

No comments: