Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

DMD

My friend just messaged be and said to delete my facebook account... that just doesn't make sense to me... I mean whats the point... I ain't not gonna stop em, they why... Plus I think we lack the right to protest against them... We make fun of the Prophet's(S.A.W.) teachings all the time... No.. seriously... I have a jawline beard and that is an insult... every time we go out we start ogling, that is also a plain insult... We listen to music.. that is an insult... we don't go to mosques that is an insult...

I was at this seminar, a few of my teachers arranged and one of them said the rightest thing... he said, ' When you'll go up to them and tell them to stop, you know what they'll say? They'll say, during our daily lives, regularly, you don't give a damn about the prophet(S.A.W.), nay you don't give a damn about your religion... and when we want to have some fun, you guys are suddenly religious... get a life... come to us after you yourself stop ridiculing your own prophet(S.A.W.)"...

And after visiting the facebook page and other sites, that is exactly what they were saying... The new Miss U.S. is an Arab-Muslim...... We were talking about the respecting religion... right...


And I QUIT...

2 comments:

Sarmad said...

The worlds hypocrtical as it is. And so it shall remain.


On a totally different note. Hows a jawline beard/listening to music an insult? o-O

s3ayA said...

bro i really don't know about that... but so i'v been told by bornagain-muslims... n some fanatical molvis...