Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I went with a parche...

Yea... I really did go with a parchee (its that little piece of paper with names of important people written on it), before that the whole freaking trip was sadistic... seriously fucked up... like you had to roam around aimlessly until you hit the target. It was fucked up

And then not only are our law enforcers corrupt... they are also mismanaged... i mean so many people and they can't even do one single damn thing straight.... morons

Its hot, and I am bored... that why I am righting this boring note... and big-headed-killjoy... do your thing... in b/w history repeated itself... And it wasn't a pretty picture... seriously... I think the invigilator or the checker or both have something against me... and this is not a conspiracy theory...

and... and... and ... and... there is nothing, even the politics have become boring... these politics really know how to ruin someones fun...

No comments: