Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

The parchee dilema

The fucking ingrates in our law enforcement system just don't get it... they are constantly at it... I mean seriously... they want all the attention in terms of money and attention that they can get... fucks...Today I officially spent too much time in their freaking presence...

And my battery cell-fone's battery died... had to go without it for like... 2,4,.... 7 hrs... it was a bit disturbing...

And seriously parchees work every where, as long as they come from the right place.... but nothing and I mean nothing will ever beat money, no matter how big a source or reference... the picture of the great Quaid works better...

PS: its all from observation, I was in no way involved in any of the above mentioned dealing... stop judging

No comments: