Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Madman and the Most Pathatic country

So, I read about budgeting and stuff, and I thought of practically applying it... so here I budget I prepared, its an initial budget of stuff, so expect it to be modified

Initial BUDGET for MADMAN, INC
 Description of work        Budget
       -do-                  -do-
       -do-                  -do-

Note: You don't need money to burn this place, its already gone to the dogs...

I mean seriously you don't need money to send this country to hell, I almost already there...
An independent study has ranked Pakistan has the 10th most failed state, this biased they say, and I agree, it is biasness.... this is bigotry, this is blasphemy... our great nation can never fail.... cause it failed a year after it was made in 1948 when we accepted American aid - it could have easily been labelled Bheeq.... We, us, our great nation can never fail... 

FYI: I don't care either way, the elites will eat it all away any way... so watdaell... 

I can't really focus, thats the issue, I sit down to study and I remember some work, I sit down to work and I remember something to study... there must be a cure for this...

No comments: