Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Aicha

Ever heard a nice song, this is what it translates into



As though I did not exist, she passes by me;
Without a look, queen of ' Saba '
I said Aicha, take everything for you
Here is pearls jewellery, also gold around your neck,
fruits, property, seas of honey, my life,
Aicha if you love me I shall go be your breath,
our name shall be one, in the countries of ivory and rivers
I shall erase your tears and your troubles,
nothing is too nice for Aicha

Aicha look at me, Aicha, Aicha I won't leave you Aicha
Aicha look at me, Aicha, Aicha talk to me,
I shall say words, poems
I shall play musics of the sky
I shall take rays of the sun, to light your eyes
O' queen Aicha,
Aicha look at me, Aicha,
Aicha I won't leave you Aicha

She said to me: 'Keep your treasures,
me, I am better than everything?
am I such a thing no longer human,
golden names, I want the right names
that Of every day respect, me,
I want only love '

As though I did not exist, she passes by me;
Without a look, queen of ' Saba '
I said Aicha, take everything for you
Aicha, Aicha look at me,
Aicha Aicha look at me
Aicha don't go away
Aicha, Aicha talk to me.

No comments: