Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

The One-Eyed Man... yea him... you know

I just dont get it, why wont he leave us pathetic people alone... he plots against us.. he helps others against us... why.... why... why us???? why does he hate us with his one-eye.... [that's what goes on in most of the revolutionary minds around here]

NewsFLASH: he doesn't give a damn, he got better things to do than to worry about a pathetic people...

I want to watch a new movie, but the torrent is like dead... tomorrow is my paper, hope I pass this one.... back to the one-eyed dude... just one thing... has any fuckhead ever seen him, no na! then stop bitching and get back to work, he'll come for you when he has time...

I found this really freaky blog, it was filled with mathematical crypts and ciphers and stuff, and it was dedicated to exposing the illuminate... I mean seriously... if they are that smart why would they even appear in front of idiots like us...

Zaraki is stuck in heuco mondo, and tensa zengetsu and the hollow are actually one, how awesome is that... plus I really like that zanpaktu, the dream catcher, it makes games into reality, thats how he killer the primera...

And people, back off, give the one-eyed guy some break, and another things.. bloodlines don't matter....




I took 8 pills sleeping ones and woke up in 2 hrs... WTF


On a different note, the sky is again beautifully red, red like crimson snow... its breathtaking

No comments: