Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

One Manga

Thats the only manga site that I was able to find and its going offline...

It rained today, so I am not feeling miserable enough to write anything worth writing... substance exists so that it may be abused and yield it essence to the abuser.. or something like that was going through my mind, then I started shifting through old arabic songs on youtube, found a nice one didi... but then again... i remember the other lines too...

substance exists so that it may be abused and yield its essence to the abuser, lighting is cold fire colder than most atleast I think... the earth smells nice after the rain... here its like a stream flowing

Nada, I do not feel like writing substance... its gotten colder here... bring your friends, so... do not even feel like listening to the lyrics... ignorance is a bliss and I want it back... no more trading on bliss...

No comments: