Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Paradigm of Misery

I just got a new title... Paradigm of Misery... i like this one... its like grande.... big big you know... just got a new mouse... it not have blinking lights, just a blue middle button, not that good...

It rained a little today... missed it, I only knew after I was the wet roads... and by the looks of it, it was a really pleasant rain, the light drizzle type, when it dose not rain too must, but just enough to brighten the plants...

finished over-lord again, i did not anything better to do, the calculations were spinning my head, so i though to play a game... that the one that was there, i think my cousin was trying to end it, oh well, all is well that ends well, no!!!

need a new graphics card and I need to find a good tuition center for ACCA, can't self study this... its not that I can't, its just that I no longer have the motivation or the strength to do that, I need something to fall back on, something to blame it all on, it took a lot of effort and a lot of sinning to get rid of the plaguing depression... I never understood why it happens, but now I do, depression is unused potential, the motivation that we gather up, if its not used it goes stale and becomes depression... well that the hell, the worlds gonna end any way... I just hope it ends real quick cause m bored. 

No comments: