Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tonite - remember the Great Lord

Cause of tonight, I received messages from many many friends. All the messages had the same theme, pray for us tonight, please forgive us tonight. I stirred a though, what were they doing all year, and why of all nights tonight? ask for prayer everyday and every single minute, why just this night??? Then I was remained that tonight is shab-e-barat... I forget its meaning again again...

Tonight is supposed to be especially for worship and prayers, yet many kids are out there expressing their devotion by disturbing people who actually pray... the problem lies in the manner that these kids use to disturb the people, they use fire crackers... why'o why... and then their parents are often seen scolding other children for not praying and burning crackers... why'o why....

I was listening to this qawali, I suddenly wondered... all the people sending out messages, why do they worship Lord God? ask them, and most will instantly reply, He deserves our worship, but do they actually mean it, they don't pray... praying is something far fetched, they dont know the number of rakats in each prayer... I just an argument with one, he was adamant that there are 10 rakats in friday prayers.. and I was like : / .... and then that dude tells me to act like a muslim.. I was like WTF... just cause of a french and this guy doesnt know the number of rakats in a friday prayer... its a freaky world...

Well, as I was saying, ask them and they cite a reason, but do they actually believe in it??? I know I do, i just forgot why I did, then the poetry reminded me... I worshiped the Lord God for all the confusion that surrounds HIM, this may be the most awkwardest reasons, but this is the fact, looking at the maddness in the universe, i don't dare step there, thats why m am stuck at the quarter, cause of HIM... seriously, the confusion thats the real attraction, there but not there, all loving yet warthfull...

Just remembered I read something on a Deism website, i pointed out the flaws of God.. The dude who wrote was an idiot, the fool took the beauty for disturbance... as the poet says, what is this eternal game Lord, what is it that you have done; you created an age of wonders, yet you are ready to destroy them; hell heaven, what is all this my Lord; you made us to know, yet we are the ones who haven't seen you Lord... You are an enigma...

I like Lord God cause of that... M His lesser servant

No comments: