Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bliss Begone

For no apparent reason, I am feeling more level headed... more mature. I can see things more clearly. Then again, its may be cause I am feeling down again... Its not the rain, I love the rain, especially when it has thunder and lightening. Its not the country or the city, to be honest I don't give a rats ass about either... burn them, loot them whatever... Its my own responsibilities and financial losses that are depressing me. Seriously, this city is freaking costing me money, I cant work, nor can I capitalize on my expenditure... I hope someone interferes... Honestly I am done trying to work for the country, I am done waiting for the revolution, all of this is costing me my life...

I want my madness back, don't want a level head... This is exactly why I hate a level head... I need to get high... 

6 comments:

Divaa Divine said...

you have absolutely no one to take your mind off the madness? i m sure at ur age u get those charming ladies to boost ur ego and give u the confidence u need - just their presence to make u wanna be the revolution? no?

quartertoinsane said...

da fact that m on blogger on a beautiful rainy sunday night should answer the question, no ;)

n da charming ladies only motivate the bling bling... nt da revolutionary...

Salman! said...

One never realise the reality, and when he or she does, then they feel like they are the only ONE getting affected. There are alot like you out there, and still fighting against the situations, If you are talking about giving up, I dont like it, AT ALL.
Your statements shows a strong person, so BE it. GOD BLESS YOU :)

Salman! said...

Do you even understand love? http://bit.ly/cQyI7z

quartertoinsane said...

its not about love at the moment...

Salman! said...

oh no you misunderstood, the love thing is my latest post and above that is the related comment :P