Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Fever and Fast

During a fast, my mind shuts down.. I can only perform predetermined tasks... and even those only one at a time, like in class I can either only think of answering the questions or hearing and understanding the lecture, can't do both. Same for every other task, its only after iftar that I can really think... But now the fever impaired even that. I spent the whole day sleeping, did not do a shred of productive work, I worked as usual, but I don't count this one as productive since I just copied it from somewhereIdontevenremember, cited it and then mailed it 5 minutes into iftar time... my eyes are burning, and for some reason the darkness outside seems inviting....

the sky was beautiful during the rain, it was red, blue, gray, and a hint of golden and empty all at once.. A friend has a picture, sadly, I don't have republication rights, asked for permission, lets see... if I get permission, I write emoish, gothistic, stanictic verses to go with it...