Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Knock me Out

The world looks mad when you look at it mad,
The world looks sad when you look at it sad,
It looks in happy when your in pain
Its in pain when your happy,

Living for it, nothing becomes of me,
Wasted, I did, parts of my life for it,
The world at peace it the worst to see
It is not nature, the world in order,

Shadows, now i see them coming,
Insanity take me, I plead you,
this word as it is, feels dead
that from where you come is alive.

I have been waiting, for the darkness
what we see now is but a twilight,
for what i heard from elders was true darkness
its onset I await, then it will be
the madness in me, free forever.

The world looks mad when you look at it mad,
The world looks sad when you look at it sad,
It looks in happy when your in pain
Its in pain when your happy,
that is why I hate it so.

No comments: