Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mitte der Nacht

In the middle of the night, when the darkness binds and sounds' a fright ... I just remembered... The bliss returned, the fog now lifted. A hundred leagues is what must be seen, no less, may be more... see you the eye, now I see the truth for what it is, now I know what I was meant for... Hide it hide, it is necessary, no one must know what it is for... why is it there, that be its purpose, to set things right that way it should be... not the way man made it.. no, no, did I tell you its purpose, yes!!!???!!!! no, naaan, nada, nae, i didn't... that was close I almost did... see somethings must never change, and somethings must never be told... first things first, put this place in order, its a mess trashed, get to fixing... then it does the ahead... you see, no you don't... but if you do, its there... the binding darkness, the frightening sounds; all in the middle of the flying night


Happi happi, I got my mad back... hahahahaahha... finally a purpose again... see sanity clouds a sight, that's why I like the maddening... its lets you see...

5 comments:

Salman! said...

so you decided to set everything in ORDER, lets see if it works =)

quartertoinsane said...

i'll just have some fun, fate will do the hardwork

Salman! said...

Your Courage, iLike

Americanising Desi said...

you boggle my brains buddy!

quartertoinsane said...

Its fun.. no!?!