Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Another Way

Now that eid has come to an end and the era of ramadan of off, we the pious muslims will go back to our regular routine of pillaging, looting and ransacking our fellow muslims, only we will do it a bit less... since the holy month is no more......

Yesterday, I got a shock... the inflation, vegetables should be branded so that their prices do not fluctuated that much... I really just don't get it... da farigh and vella person that I am, I started to ponder on the affairs of this country, what would happen to a country where the goddamn tomatoes are 110/kilo and the effing onions are at 85/kilo... next we know salt will be 500/kilo.. what the freaking hell is happening, so bad economic conditions were speculated and it was known that... well.. things will go bad, but this is seriously fucked up...

Like all the people gifted with the power of writing I write this post in protest... and like all the other writers, I don't know what I am protesting, I am just yelling since this was a national past time in ramadan... moreover, i should be working, but I don't feel like it, so like all diligent people, I too, am wasting my time.... that's another way to improve the national state, waste time......

2 comments: