Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Awww... Go Fuck Yourself

I had an epiphany reading some blogs, but being in a lighted headed state of mind I pushed it to the back of my mind. It reoccurred to me when I was talking to a friend of mine, I told him about it and he its just a realization. Now I read an article, and you know sometimes I wonder whether the pagan-adopted-christian myth of god leaving the world to decay is true. It is a fucked up place I tell, the more pious them fucks pretend to be, the worse off they are... Right now I feel like doing something, but I know what'll happen when I get up to do something, my national and pseudo religious beliefs will overcome by human instinct of activity and slump back in to this chair and continue to write something for some punk who's too busy bangin and hangin....

To the right wing people, just one request... please please please burn us already... the left is fucking with us, they ain't gonna burn us, neither they gonna let you burn us... please please please please burn us... the pathetic existence on the face of this earth...

You know, its our own fault we in this fucked up state... fucking animals prowling among us, and you don't need to blame anyone, people are selling their families for this... prostitution really burns right through me... people who wanna do it, let em do it, but why the hell do these people have to involve innocent people, blackmailing them... cause they did some wrong too, but still that is punishment too harsh...

We are failures in every aspect, and by we I mean every single fucking muslim, even those in palestine and other conflicted places, those who preach... and every other single type... all the fucks are pathetic failures... you just pretend you care about others, but in actuality, you just frigging care about your own junk asses... Go fuck yourselves in your little corners...

I still feel enraged by our actions, but after writing this much, my brain just yelled to me... " Awwww... GO FUCK YOURSELF, *andsomeotherabusesinurdu " and its frigging right, I am part of this sick sick sick pathetically morally diseased nation... I just shattered a guys hope for salvation by pointing out the fact that dajjal and mehdi aint commin no time soon, so F*** U man, go die

THE WORLD IS BURNING AND THE END AIN'T NEAR...

1 comment:

Sidrah said...

hey hey hey! what is the matter?? =o
Yes the world is the unfair with all this shit going on, but we live.. don't you lose faith. It changes.

It will =)