Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Change Your Heart

Hey now, listen to me here,
the things are all that simple,
if you let them be...
hey now, your one of my kind...

the days and nites,
they be all just hangin around...
peace is what I want from you
the madness... its just chasing me
look, its just all that simple...
c'mon those are just
the feelings he had for you,
now all alone, he left you... for neigh...


Hey now, listen to me here,
the things are all that simple,
if you let them be...
hey now, your one of my kind...

the suns and stars,
they be waitin for eternity,
change is what you want now
don't look back... the past went by
look, its just all that simple...
waitin won't change a thing
move on now... nada not there...


Hey now, listen to me here,
the things are all that simple,
if you let them be...
hey now, your one of my kind...

the you and me,
no longer lonely we be,
the lights look bright,
they ain't not shinnin for neigh...
look, its just all that simple...
madness be me, and moon be you
when'll you say i love you...

2 comments:

Sidrah said...

that's a nice happy poem =)
Me likey! I can sing it =P

^^

quartertoinsane said...

nice.... :)