Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Dark Night to Me

Of late, its become a habit...
make it more like this,
you made it all like this...
the dark night to me
is just a time of day...
the sunlit sky, its there to be

you could have had the world,
changed the way the heaven looks,
in your light, the world now looks
on and on, it passes by

Of late, its become a habit...
make it more like this,
you made it all like this...
the dark night to me
is just a time of day...
the sunlit sky, its there to be


the fallen wings, they ache
the pain, its just a little,
hold on to me, just a little
time, just all I need

Of late, its become a habit...
make it more like this,
you made it all like this...
the dark night to me
is just a time of day...
the sunlit sky, its there to be


to sit and stare, the distance
its just a hurdle, meaningless
overcome the world, effortless
let the heavens sing, timeless
and dance underneath, boundless

No comments: