Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Dead Sun and Desire

my eyes are burning like fire, right now, its all like a desire
the feeling, its like soaring, all the over the glory hogging crowd,
I don't know how I made it, but here with the desire
its all burning, the flame ain't touching, it all a haze
my eyes are burning fire, right now, its all a desire

Look look ov'r yonder, the suns rising
but wait, you see no light no spark no fire
An ice cold ball that stays, hung up in the sky
Its strange see, you will, break free once

my eyes are burning like fire, right now, its all like a desire,
above all them soul sucking fools, am no longer in the lot
freedom smelled nice before, now the stale is boring,
make a stir, shake the world, for too long its slept, now awaken
it time is neigh, the time is now, burn up, take it, leave that
the passion you feel it burning, the core we all will kill... NOW
my eyes are burning like fire, right now, its all like a desire

2 comments:

Sidrah said...

wow.. amazing =o
you can toatlly feel the words. Bleak! =)

stay happy!

<3

quartertoinsane said...

thnkx...