Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It ain't easy...

it ain't easy being the way you are
depression suits you honestly,
would I lie to you, honestly...
change of heart, that ain't easy
change of mind, that'd be cheesy...

oh, wait, on second though
change what really matters,
that heart, that mind
just a thought, a glimmer of imagination
you really don't matter, honestly...

it ain't easy being the way you are
depression suits you honestly,
would I lie to you, honestly...
change of heart, that ain't easy
change of mind, that'd be cheesy...


its not you, honestly...
the thing is, that heart
that mind just ain't mine

screw it, the honest truth
you can't bear you know, honestly...
the thing is, with you life
its just down right depressing...

live my life, that's what I do
it ain't easy being you
depression suits you... honestly...

change of heart, change of mind,
just a hoax, if I say my mind...