Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

say bye bye

See, life is just too short to lounge around, you should always stay focused on the objective... thats what a few of my friends think...

I think quite to the contrary, in my opinion life is simply just too long to wasted in pursuit of aims and objectives...

See, its an old myth and I read it somewhere, that in the beginning the all the knowledge was written on a single sapphire... but man being as as usual was not content with this and the so-called wise men began to write explanations and explanations of the explanations and the explanations of the explanations of the explanations. to such an extent that the actual sapphire was lost, and the knowledge became so wide spread that it became impossible to accumulate all in one place...

so you see, it is my belief that it is this useless and futile pursuits that have ruined our lives... but despite all my political and ideological rants I can't let go of these useless pursuits.. its more like an addiction these things... i wanna forget these worldly things, but then again and again and again, I cant let go of this

5 comments:

Sana Castellano said...

maybee.. what sort of objectives are you talking about?

quartertoinsane said...

immaterial ones, like degree job bling etc etc... u get da drift, no...

Americanising Desi said...

"I think quite to the contrary, in my opinion life is simply just too long to wasted in pursuit of aims and objectives..."

wasted? hmmm are you paying and wasting too much of you on the negative? when will you start living boy? please dont talk so negative!

quartertoinsane said...

no no, m not wasting too much on the negative, this b da usual ;)

vague memory of last night and a strange taste in my mouth, dat b living, no?

but seriously, it all seems a bt pointless... religion is the way out, but social condition works well as a deterrent to that...

Sana Castellano said...

Noo. a degree and a job is a good objective. Gaining knowledge is gooood..
=) do what you love tho. and dont waste around!