Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Vivid dreams and Haze Asunder

The vivid dreams and the haze asunder,
Now I lie, asleep here under,
the daze be mine, I be its,
This is now a deep deep slumber...

A 100 years of sorrow to lumber
I hear them come, there they be,
what they be I don't remember...

All that time, a slight recollection,
sounds that be from over yonder,
images I see, shadows they be,
A mere haze of a mind in daze....

Now I see the flaming towers,
my hordes of gold all stacked together,
all I see are dead and dying,
the broken ones, the fallen lying
wailing screams and the wind be horse,
This is hell, now I think,
And the old man just  nods away,
here shadows walk and the sun lays cold,
the moon is there, just to burn the eyes
the forms now fold, the daze be mine....

A 100 years of sorrow to lumber
I hear them come, there they be,
what they be I don't remember...

All that time, a slight recollection,
sounds that be from over yonder,
images I see, shadows they be,
A mere haze of a mind in daze....

Lo 'behold, the purest senses,
wealth abundant, no such spurs,
calm and quite, peace here reigns
honey seas, teardrops rain
angels sing, and the silvery moon
This is heaven, now I think,
And the old man just  nods away,
a plunge is all what it takes,
the beauty there, drives one blind
the forms now fold, the daze be mine...


The vivid dreams and the haze asunder,
Now I lie asleep here under,
the daze be mine, I be its,
This is now a deep deep slumber...
The vivid dreams and the haze asunder,
Now I lie, asleep here under,
the daze be mine, I be its,
This is now a deep deep slumber...