Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

You Know Women Lie

Bitching about things actually works... and women said men don't listen to them.. that a blatant lie, and an outrageous one at that... for the first time I actually saw the complaining about customer service actually got us somewhere and the manager was also a nice guy, he gave us... ummm lets just call it complementary stuff... so yea it turned out to be fun... but I could get the damn snickers replaced...again...

Anyway, as i said... women lie, and the fact that bitching works while they state facts to the contrary is proof of that that... quad erect demonstradum[that's latin for hence demonstrated]... But you the see lying dosen't stop there, no it dosen't, it goes on and on and on, mingling in to a few things and becoming the cause of some others... but then again the statement can only be generalized, not universalized... as in the words of a nice woman, "of course they lie to men, who said anything about women"

I just don't get the point of this post, I should delete it, but I need to write something to turn myself down a notch... I aint not a misogynist, this is a fact, like the one about the sun rising in the east and water being wet, so on and so forth... sleepy I am, and I got a stinking class in the morning... for the moment its all a fun and game... so just play along...

4 comments:

Sana Castellano said...

nooo. that's a generalization =p not all, not all. im very opposed to bitching sessions.
xx

quartertoinsane said...

a fact's a fact.. cant change dat =P

Sidrah said...

women lie but so do men =)
Bitchy poeple are everywhere, but then again they are not just women. To each their own. It depends on the person!

quartertoinsane said...

cant disagree on that one... thats another nice fact