Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Itsy Bitsy Queen

My little, itsy bitsy queen...
let me tell you a little story...
the world you see now,
it aint was so...

The world has now,
changed forever... or
so they would like you,
to believe, me you...


My little, itsy bitsy queen...
let me tell you a little story...
the world you see now,
it aint was so...


The deep seas,
look how they stir...
boiling, frothing, foaming
all around us... heavens a splinter...

see the shinny petals,
how soaked they be...
the mockingbird now,
sings to the tune...


My little, itsy bitsy queen...
let me tell you a little story...
the world you see now,
it aint was so...


The world is gona,
change you see...
how the stars tinkle...
the moon looks bright
let the dust specks settle,
and the world...
just let it be...

My little, itsy bitsy queen...
let me tell you a little story...
the world you see now,
it aint was so...

No comments: