Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Live Life, Love, Lie, Die(abridged)

These days m listening to some trace-opera-jazz-rock-blues hybrid kinda music... so its pretty numbing... nothing to write about really... wrote this awesomely depressing open last night, but lost it in my own handwriting, cant make out a single work, its all the fucking gibberish now... ooo yea... college, guys started messaging - you where you put a guys name and forward it to people who know the guy - yea, i know its lame... but hey u gotta move with the flow sometimes... so...ummm... yea, I got one with my name, so i started a retaliation campaign, but i think i just may have... just ... just , just... crossed the line, a tinsy wincy bit... you know slighty... just peeked over it... hmmm... yea I managed to insult 1 2 3... 5 guys with one message 8)... not nice but howz looking 3:) ...

The title, its  not random, its from the poem that I wrote and thats now a part of the trash since I can't read it back... : ( ... may after I am done with these essays, i'll try and rewrite the it...

2 comments:

Sidrah said...

me likey the title.. will you publish the poem when you rewrite it? =)

LoL @messages

Music is good ^^

quartertoinsane said...

yea i'll...