Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tried Moi

Its sick... I wrote a whole post abt me, ended up writing strange things... a sham basically... it'll come with age, the enlightenment....


As for the bloody confusion ... it was confusing... mind wrecking... honestly... its still there... see!?!...you know how I decide most of the things now... I sleep on it... it doesn't help.. but someone thinks of something... but when I don't have a choice, I have to like decide stop on... I simply count the bling I have... its cheap like that...

I honestly think the poetry writing has to do with that confusion... sure there are doctors and engineers and BBAs who do that... but has any1 ever seen it done by an accountancy student... NO!!!... even I havn't...


a poem writing accountant ended up this how me...... hmmm... yea, i rev write too, complete rev script, then it has elements from all the languages that I ever had to write or wrote...

thats odd... why are people so confused... hmm.. don't doubt yourself... heck I don't, even the joker never did and look at him..... X-D... sleepy, slept at 4, got up at 7 and now got work.... sheeesh... thats life...

No comments: