Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Misery. Agony. Toil. Life

Misery, have you ever counted your days...
Don't freight, Don't laugh, limited your rife,
very little you are, let me set you free...
While they get you, why don't you, live life

Agony, have you ever counted your days...
don't hustle, don't scheme, soak in the dye,
stop that breaking in, your no deeper than me...
While they get you, why don't you,  stop

Toil, have you ever counted your days...
Don't sweat, don't frail, limited your rove,
silence is killing you, completely intertwined...
While they get you, why don't you,play

Life, you keep me wide awake...
no misery is sweeter than you,
you really got me, no comfort for me...
give way to agony,  answer me,
While I toil to get you back...
I got you back,why don't you,stay...

No comments: