Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Expectedly Unexpected like Expected

Sadness is a virtue of human life, being sad means that one is making progress in life... living it day by day, piece by piece... so yea, f*** you... and you, not you and you...

C'mon yaar its suppose to be cold already, and the only place cool right now is the fridge... whaaaat is wrong with the world, well its also wrong it me... eid was boring as i had expected then sidelined and then sidelined the sideline, repeating the process a couple of times until a song swirled in my head. and then boom...

Yaar I am honestly sleepy, I gotta study for the papers or else I'll flunk again.. and then I gotta complete the projects I got, but before that I gotta finish how I met your mother and start with 2.5 men, the new season is good I hear... don't really feel like writing, its so sleepy... nice and sleepy....

1 comment:

.sydra. said...

forget karachi, even islamabad is not as cold as it used to be. =( it's uberly sad. dont know why everything seems to be a harbinger of qayamat.