Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mufta Mufta Mufta

Results due in a few days or may be today... hopefully today... God I wish someone passes, its been a while since someone in my gathering passed the bloody ICAP result, I left it for the same reason, but my friends are still there, I just need one to pass, then we'll go over an rob the poor soul dry... hmmm... yea that is as plain as it is, we'll simple rob him... hmmm... but it won't be easy, we'll have to cunningly trick him, most probably we will have to lay out a bait to lure him in to the prying hands of us... hmmm... on second though........ no NO, no second thoughts, its outright justice, the one who passes will be robbed the friends..., its the universal law, the course of nature...

On a more somber note, the world is ending, but hopefully we'll get to slaughter the lamb before that... yaaaayyyy... and ummm.. yea tea is almost done, I am not addicted just need a fix to pick me up, that be all...

1 comment:

*Dulce* said...

Awwwwwwww, I pray that someone passes. Ameen. Life is tough. and Exams? God, seems like they would never end!