Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Shape Shift and Trick. The Past

Reminiscent about the past, the time when friends meant friends and even the sour was sweet; that is what I want to remember, but I can't... It's simply that I cahen't remember the past, my past. The time, that time, I just can't remember it... its like a blank slate, nothing written on it, even remotely... life it seems, did not exist before the world began to end... and once it did, the thoughts are clear, the memories all here... this is strange...
I realized with when I was talking to a friend... a song actually brought this up... the friend pointed out that this is nostalgic, and it got me thinking, whats nostalgic for me... and well, all the time when I said I was nostalgic in the past, I was not really nostalgic, simply remembering something from the recent past... The feeling...
Simply said, I can make up my past in to whatever I want... nothing there, they are just images, snaps... blanks waiting to filled, events that need stories.... I think I can be whoever I want in my memories... but then, whats the use of pretending to be someone else... confusing... i think I'll improvise, make a story right there and then...

2 comments:

Divaa Divine said...

:) why trick and not put behind?

there are ways to not be destructive - that was then - this is now!

quartertoinsane said...

tricking is more fun like...