Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

The Warm Winter Nights

Winter isn't cold any more... like other things I could have blamed it all on the fact that now with age I am becoming more and more dull, but that dosen't explain the fact that I do not feel cold. you know what is the most disturbing part, I have a cold and soar throat, but still its not cold... why why why...

oi hoi... killed a bloody dengue wala machar... aww... nai koi common ki species hai... lets see what else is new... nothing really... remember the result before eid I mentioned, well most of my friends are now planning of running away from pakistan after that, it was that scary...

there ain't any inspiration to write a good post, its not cold... why isn't it cold....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something you're too clever by half. I think.

quartertoinsane said...

clever compliment i must say...