Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Delusional

I am addicted to the pain, tending to the flowers in the their valor...
The love, it drove me mad, made the world grow jealous,
walking tall, breaking the rules that pay, the grates fold,
my angel made the heavens green with envy, she wasn't that many...

The pain, drove away itself with the dangerous love affair...
fire, it glowed in me, burning the world as it grew...
her feet, as angels should be they were, without these strings,
i was tripping, then i was running, with my feet on the ground...

The world then grew out of control, shaking with rage...
the pain it drove back in, the strings then turned to chains,
and the angel, I had bound, to this earth a thing unearthly...
The world then I saw, the pain made me see, was angry at me,

I horror that I was, I was gonna take the angel with me...
I broke the rules, thats why I didnt care, thinking...
The chains now I broke, angel just remember how to fly...
the pain, it just now hurting... I am addicted to the pain...

2 comments:

Tazeen said...

Do write a sequel to this post. I actually liked it. :)

quartertoinsane said...

this isnt something i'd like to do again...